1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by us are as follows:
• Information provided by the users
We may collect the information directly provided by the users.
• Information collected while the users use services
Title of service
Items to be collected
Online membership service
∘ Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information, encoded identification information (CI), identification information of overlapped membership (DI)
∘ For minors, information of legal representatives (name, birth date, CI and DI of legal representatives)
Online payment service
∘ Name, address, telephone number, and email address
∘ Payment information including account number and card number
∘ Delivery information including delivery address, name and contact information of recipient
∘ Information of bid, purchase and sales
Social network service
∘ Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information, address list (acquaintance)
∘ Information of place of taking pictures and date of creation of files
∘ Information of service use of members such as the type of contents
Besides of information directly provided by the users, we may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by us.
Items to be collected
∘ Equipment identifier, operation system, hardware version, equipment set-up and telephone number
∘ Log data, use time, search word input by users, internet protocol address, cookie and web beacon
∘ Information of device location including specific geographical location detected through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (limited to the region permissible under the laws)
(2) Method of collection
We collect the information of users in a way of the followings:
• Webpage, written form, fax, telephone calling, e-mailing, tools for collection of created information
• provided by partner companies
We agree that we will obtain consent from the users, if we desire to use the information other than
2. Use of collected information
We use the collected information of users for the following purposes:
• Member management and identification
• To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
• Performance of contract and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded by the users
• Improvement of existing services and development of new services
• Making notice of function of our sites or applications or matters on policy change
• To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements based on statistical characteristics
• To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
• To comply with applicable laws or legal obligation
• Use of information with prior consent of the users (for example, utilization of marketing advertisement)
3. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, We will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
• When our affiliates, partners and service providers carry out services such as bill payment, execution of orders, products delivery and dispute resolution (including disputes on payment and delivery) for and on behalf of us.
• when the user selects to be provided by the information of products and services of certain companies by sharing his or her personal information with those companies
• when the user selects to allow his or her personal information to be shared with the sites or platform of other companies such as social networking sites
• other cases where the user gives prior consent for sharing his or her personal information
• when the sharing is required by the laws
– If required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
– If required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations.
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
We may collect collective and impersonal information through ‘cookies’ or ‘web beacons’.
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of our websites and will be stored in hard-disks of the users’ computer.
Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users’ experiences so that much improved services can be provided by us to the users
The items of cookies to be collected by us and the purpose of such collection are as follows:
Reasons for using cookies and additional information
strictly necessary cookies
This cookie is a kind of indispensable cookie for the users to use the functions of our website. Unless the users allow this cookie, the services such as shopping cart or electronic bill payment cannot be provided. This cookie does not collect any information which may be used for marketing or memorizing the sites visited by the users
(Examples of necessary cookies)
∘ Memorize the information entered in an order form while searching other pages during web browser session
∘ For the page of products and check-out, memorize ordered services
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by us.
5. Users’ right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information us:
• exercise right to access to personal information;
• make corrections or deletion;
• make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information
• request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of ‘amendment of member information’ of webpage or contact us by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), we will take measures without delay: Provided that we may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
We regard the security of personal information of uses as very important. We construct the following security measures to protect the users’ personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification.
• Encryption of personal information
– Transmit users’ personal information by using encrypted communication zone
– Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
• Countermeasures against hacking
– Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users’ personal information by hacking or computer virus
• Establish and execute internal management plan
• Install and operate access control system
• Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
7. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
We have the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, we will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of our website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
• Data transmission
Considering it engages in global businesses, we may provide the users’ personal information to the companies located in other countries for the purpose as expressly stated in this Private Policy. For the places where the personal information is transmitted, retained or processed, we take reasonable measures for protecting that personal information.
In addition, when the personal information obtained from the European Union is used or disclosed, we may have to comply with safe harbor principle as required by the Commerce Department of USA, take other measures or obtain consent from users so far as those complies with the regulations of EU so as to use a standardized agreement provision approved by executing organizations of EU or securing proper safe measures.
• 3rd party’s sites and services
Our website, product or service may include the links to the ones of a 3rd party and the privacy protection policy of the site of 3rd party may be different. Thus, it is required for the users to check additionally that policy of a 3rd party site linked to our website.
• Guide for users residing in California
If the user resides in California, certain rights may be given. We prepare preventive measures necessary for protecting personal information of members so that we can comply with online privacy protection laws of California.
In case of leakage of personal information, a user may request us to check the leakage. In addition, all the users in our website can modify their information at any time by using the menu for changing information by connecting their personal account.
Moreover, we do not trace the visitors of its website nor use any signals for ‘tracing prevent’. We will not collect and provide any personal identification information through ad services without consent of users.
9. Our responsible department
We designate the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service : Marketing team
Address : GPower, 2F,Seoul Building, 46, Mabang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea 06776
Tel.: +82 070 7727 5545
The latest update date: February 28, 2018